Stuwadoorsbedrijf van Rooij B.V. (“Van Rooij”) takes the utmost care to ensure that personal data is handled carefully and with the greatest possible discretion. We therefore strive for careful processing of your personal data as well as for transparent and clear information about this. We provide you with this information in this Privacy Statement.
This is the privacy statement of Van Rooij B.V., located at Harenseweg 7A (5321 HH) in Hedel, Netherlands. This privacy statement applies to prospective clients, clients and business relations of Van Rooij B.V. The statement also applies to suppliers of Van Rooij B.V. and finally to job applicants at Van Rooij B.V.
1. Prospective clients, clients and business relations of Stuwadoorsbedrijf van Rooij B.V.
1.1 We process your personal data for the execution of our logistics services.
1.2 We only process personal data that is necessary for our services. We process the following data:
Personal data obtained during your visit to our website, newsletters, commercial emails
- contact details and other personal data entered on contact forms or other web forms;
- IP number;
- your surfing behaviour on the website, such as data on your first visit, previous visit and current visit, the pages viewed and the way in which the website is navigated;
- whether you open a newsletter or commercial e-mail and which parts of it you click.
Personal data that we have derived from other sources
- contact details provided during introductory meetings, as stated on business cards;
- personal data obtained from the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and from the Land Registry;
- personal data available on public business websites.
1.3 The personal data is used for the following purposes;
- To carry out an agreement in which you have instructed us to provide logistics services;
- To maintain contact with you;
- To improve our product and service information and carry out targeted marketing campaigns;
- To create user statistics.
1.4 The personal data will not be kept longer than strictly necessary to process the purposes for which the data is collected and subsequently processed, unless we are obliged by law to keep the personal data for longer.
2. Suppliers of Stuwadoorsbedrijf van Rooij B.V.
2.1 If we enter into a business relationship with a supplier who supplies us with goods and services for business operations, personal data may be processed.
2.2 Often, the following personal data will be processed:
- Name and address details and similar data required for communication, as well as the bank account number of the supplier concerned;
- data with a view to making deliveries and orders or providing services;
- data for the purpose of calculating and recording income and expenditure, making payments and collecting receivables;
- data for maintaining contact with suppliers;
- data other than referred to above, the processing of which is required by virtue of or necessary with a view to the application of another law.
2.3 We use your personal data for various purposes:
- processing invoices and making payments;
- maintaining the Van Rooij business network and contacts;
- placing orders;
- maintaining contacts by the responsible person with the suppliers;
- the implementation or application of another law.
2.4 Van Rooij processes the aforementioned personal data on the basis of one or more of the following legal bases:
- the execution of an agreement with suppliers;
- compliance with a legal obligation;
- a legitimate interest;
2.5 We keep the data that we need to comply with our legal administration obligation for a maximum of two years after the termination of the relationship with the supplier, unless a longer legal retention period applies.
3. Applicants at Stuwadoorsbedrijf van Rooij B.V.
3.1 If you apply for a job with us, Van Rooij has a legitimate interest in processing personal data. The processing of this data is necessary for the application procedure to run smoothly.
3.2 Van Rooij processes the following personal data from you:
- Name and address details, gender, date of birth, email address, telephone number and similar data required for communication, as well as the bank account number of the applicant;
- nationality and place of birth;
- data on training, courses and internships followed and to be followed;
- data regarding the position applied for;
- information regarding the nature and content of current employment, as well as information regarding termination;
- information regarding the nature and content of previous employment, as well as information regarding termination;
- other information with a view to fulfilling the position, which has been provided by or is known to the applicant concerned;
- data other than referred to above, the processing of which is required by virtue of or necessary to the application of another law.
3.3 The personal data is used for the following purposes:
- the assessment of the suitability of the applicant concerned for a position that is or may become vacant;
- internal control and company security;
- the implementation or application of another law;
- being able to contact you to make an appointment or to give feedback;
- being able to assess your profile for the position you have applied for.
3.4 The personal data will be deleted no later than four weeks after the vacancy has been filled, unless you give permission to keep your data for longer, in which case the data will be kept for a maximum of one year.
4. Sharing personal data with third parties
Van Rooij will not pass on your personal data to third parties, unless this is necessary for the performance of our services or for the purposes listed in this Privacy Statement. We may also share your personal data with third parties if we are obliged by law to pass on personal data to competent authorities.
If you wish to inspect your personal data or transfer, change or delete data, please contact our P&O department. Should you have any complaints about the way we handle your personal data, please also contact the P&O department.
You are entitled to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw any consent for the processing of your data or to object to the processing of your personal data by Van Rooij and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have for you to you or another organisation - stated by you.
If you wish to inspect your entire personal data processing or transfer, change or delete data that you cannot amend yourself, please contact the P&O department. This can be done in the following ways:
- by letter to the aforementioned address (see contact details):
- by e-mail via email@example.com;
- by telephone via telephone number 073-5997600.
We aim to respond to your request as soon as possible, but no later than four weeks.
If you have complaints about how we handle your personal data, you can also contact the P&O department. We are happy to help you find a solution. If this does not lead to the desired result, you can always contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
We do our utmost to optimally protect your personal data in order to prevent illegal use such as unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised amendment or loss. We do this on the basis of physical, administrative, organisational and technical measures, such as a secure SSL internet connection.
7. Contact details
Stuwadoorsbedrijf van Rooij B.V. has its registered offices at Harenseweg 7A, 5321 HH Hedel, Netherlands. You can reach us by telephone on 073-5997600 and by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Van Rooij may from time to time make changes, additions or amendments to its Privacy Statement for various reasons. The most current Privacy Statement can be viewed on our website at all times.
9. Applicable law
Any disputes arising from this Privacy Statement are subject to the law of the Netherlands.
version 17 maart 2021